On the 15th day of Christmas
My fashion Santa drove me nuts, Coco-Nuts
I have to say that an all around magic oil would be coconut oil. It has so many benefits. It’s not just for cooking or eating you can use it in your day-to-day beauty routines too.
Here is a list of things you can try for yourself and see if you like it too. (I’m sure there are many more uses but these are what I have personally tried.)
- Hair Mask- put some in your hands to melt and then apply to dry hair and let penetrate for at least 15 min (the longer you can leave on the better), then wash as usual. Your hair will feel so soft.
- Eye makeup remover
- Moisturizer, yes just apply this as you would your regular lotion or cream, smells amazing and moisturizes perfectly.
- Mix with sugar or salt and make an exfoliator, you can even add some essential oils for an aromatherapy treatment.
- Chap-stick for dry lips
- Pulling for teeth whiting, take about a tablespoon and use like a mouthwash moving it between all your teeth and around your mouth for 15-20 min. DO NOT swallow, I don’t spit in my sink or drain as the coconut oil will go back to a solid state and could clog drains.
- Cook with it, coconut oil has a high smoke point. I have also made homemade granola bars that my children LOVE.
- Give to the dog/cat for winter dryness. It makes their coats look so soft and silky and no more scratching.
Coconut Oil is not just good for cooking but also for your everyday beauty routine
I always use an organic coconut oil and you can find them in almost all grocery stores as well as retail locations like WalMart, Target, Christmas Tree shops and if you are lucky enough to be around a store like Ocean State or Job Lots they usually have it too.
Ho Ho Ho and Happy Healthy Christmas to All!
On the 13th day of Christmas
My fashion-Santa gave my Big Sexy® Hair
One of the biggest obstacles with my beauty routine is my hair. I am never satisfied with it and change it constantly and this is probably the worst thing you could do to your hair. I change color, I use heat, I pull it up into different style all the time. Well guess what, all those things can cause major split ends and breakage.
I recently received a free sample of Sexy Hair’s Soy Renewal oil and WOW. I think I’m in love, or at least for now. I used it before I flat ironed my hair and not only did it assist in sealing in the cuticle when ironing but it looked so shiny and healthy….
I have used other oils in the past like Chi’s Silk Infusion and Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny because at the salon that is what the stylist used and I loved the way I looked when I left but let’s be frank, can anyone ever get their hair to look the same as when we leave the salon after a professional styles it? So in trying this new little magical oil I was thought to myself, “Oh, I kinda look like I just left the salon” AND I had compliments on my hair that day from a couple of people out and about.
You only need a tiny bit of this in your hair and that runs true of any oil/serum you use. I also only applied it to my ends so my roots did not get too shiny and look greasy.
Sexy Hair Starts here with a little bit of Oil
Find your Sexy Hair products here, Sexy Hair can also be purchased at any professional salon that is authorized to sell Sexy Hair®
Ho Ho Ho– and Oil Away